Sometimes a data recovery job simply can’t wait. Whether it’s an important presentation that’s suddenly become trapped on a malfunctioned hard drive, or a crucial list of personal client information that’s disappeared from a failed RAID array, there are a number of data recovery scenarios where time really is of the essence. That’s why TeraDrive offers a top-of-the-line emergency data recovery service, allowing you to recover your data and get your operations back on track as quickly as possible.
“TeraDrive, what’s your emergency?”
If you’ve lost important data, particularly for your business, it can lead to extensive (and expensive) downtime, eating into your productivity, driving costs up, and grinding your day-to-day operations to a halt. In many emergency data recovery scenarios, we will be able to hand your data back over to you fast.
How we work
From the moment we receive your hard disk drive, SSD, mobile device, or any other storage format, we take every possible step to minimize the turnaround time of data recovery and retrieval. Our emergency recovery procedure starts with a detailed analysis of the affected device and identifying what’s caused the malfunction. Upon approving the quote that’s included with these details, we act quickly to recover your data. We always keep our clients in the loop at every step of the way, so that they can rest assured knowing they’re in good hands.
We have over a decade of experience in delivering effective data recovery to our clients, with an outstanding track record of success. Not only that, but we also offer competitive pricing, our no-recovery = no-charge guarantee, and extremely quick turnaround time. We understand how important resolving your data emergency is, and our service is built around getting you back up and running as quickly as possible.
A team of experts
Our highly experienced recovery specialists are on standby for even the most complex data recovery scenarios. TeraDrive is your best shot at a total recovery of your lost data, no matter the affected device or recovery scenario.
In short, TeraDrive offers a multitude of reasons to choose us for your emergency data recovery needs, including:
- Extremely tight turnaround time
- Full support for a comprehensive list of devices, file formats, and storage systems
- Complimentary courier service throughout BC’s Lower Mainland per request, enabling us to start work much faster than other companies
- High success rates on file recovery
- Extensive experience in systems of all shapes and sizes, from industrial-scale RAID arrays to personal hard drives
- Our personal guarantee of no charge if recovery is not successful
- Easy and secure data return to our clients via physical or digital formats
Get back online with
In most cases, a hardware failure leading to data loss can be an extremely frustrating, time-sensitive problem. You need to have a trusted data recovery team on standby—a team you can count on to look after you in even the most complex and urgent recovery scenarios.
Our team will be able to assist you in all manner of recovery emergencies, including:
- RAID issues, such as disk failure, rebuild errors, and accidental file overwrites
- File deletion, either accidental or malicious
- File damage from viruses
- Physical damage to storage systems, including smoke, fire, water, impact, and electrical
- Hard disk drive failures, both logical and physical
- Solid state drive corruption
- Read/write issues
We Are Here For You
If you’re having a data loss emergency, look no further than TeraDrive. We’re efficient, effective, and we have what it takes to return your lost data safely. We offer rushed service to our clients, in case that’s needed. When choosing this level of service, our team will work nights and weekends to complete your recovery as soon as possible.
Have You Lost Your Data?
Our motto is “nothing is lost forever” and our policy is: no data, no fee!
So contact our experts at TeraDrive today!